How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Marketing » How to Send Bulk Emails with Microsoft Word Mail Merge
eWay-CRM can help you to create a recipient list that can be used for sending personal emails with the help of Microsoft Word Mail Merge functionality.
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Marketing.
- In the new window specify the Name of the campaign and select a Type (you can select any type apart from Professional e-mail). Click Save.
- To create a list of recipients, click the Edit marketing list button.
- Select a target group, create filter and click Apply. You may use the filter editor to choose just the data you want. To learn more click here.
- The list of recipients will appear. Click Add.
- Click Action and select Start mail merge.
- A new Microsoft Word document will open up and you will be able to create the email message. You can use the Insert Merge Field to add recipient’s unique information.
- You can use the button Preview Results using the corresponding button on the ribbon.
- Once ready, click Finish & Merge > Send Email Messages…
- Specify the Subject line and other settings if needed and hit the OK button.
If the number of emails you send is bigger than 500, you may want to specify the number of emails to be sent at once and the interval between mailings.
To learn more about Microsoft Word Mail Merge functionality, check out the support article for MS Word 2003 and for MS Word 2007 and higher.
If you want to:
- create professional personalized emails,
- send attachments,
- collect feedback and track responses,
- send emails even if your Outlook is closed,
- link your campaign with Google Analytics,
- track unsubscribe reasons,
- set up delayed sending,
check out the instructions here.