eWay-CRM Desktop and eWay-CRM Online
- The workflow panel is displayed on the top of a dialog box.
- The different colors give different meaning to individual statuses:
- To change a status, click on any green status where you want to move to (status turns white) and hit the Save button. The status will become blue (this is the current status) and next statuses will be activated automatically (become green). Confirm by clicking the Save button.
- Create a custom view to group or filter deals by statuses like in the example below.
|Blue background: the current status of the item.|
|Green background: available statuses you can click on.|
|Grey background: not active.|
|White background: the new status you clicked on before saving.|
- Go to Deals.
- Select a deal you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Edit values you wish to change.
- If there are some fields missing, (and you are sure that you have the required user permissions), it can be located under the Add Field button in its section.
- The Status field can also be changed. This specifies which phase of the workflow the deal is currently in.
- Click the Status field. You will see all available statuses that the deal can be moved to.
- If you move the Deal status and you want and make some other changes, please click Save. Until the synchronization is complete, you cannot change the same Deal, (but it is only a matter of seconds if you are online).
- If actions were related to the status change, (e.g. Creation of a Journal or Task, Sent Emails and so on), they will proceed as in Outlook.