Since eWay-CRM consists of server and client component it is required that both are upgraded, but this process is very simple.
Step 1: Upgrade the Server / Cloud Component
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Click Updates in the left menu.
- There will be a new update waiting for you. You can read the list of new features. If you like them, just click Install.
- The Server component update will begin. eWay-CRM will automatically back up the data. The update process may take couple of minutes, depending on how big is the server database. In the end, you will receive a “Success Message.”
Step 2: Update the eWay-CRM Outlook Add-in
The eWay-CRM Outlook Add-In has to be updated on all PCs.
- Right click on eWay-CRM icon in your system tray area and choose Update to the Latest Version.
- All Microsoft Office programs need to be closed so that eWay-CRM can be updated properly.
- In the end, after successful update, Microsoft Outlook will be opened.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.