Learn how to upgrade eWay-CRM to stay with the latest news.
Since eWay-CRM consists of server and client component it is required that both are upgraded, but this process is very simple.
Step 1: Upgrade the Server / Cloud
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Click Updates in the left menu.
- There will be a new update waiting for you. You can read the list of new features. If you like them, just click Install.
- The Server component update will begin. eWay-CRM will automatically back up the data. The update process may take couple of minutes, depending on how big is the server database. In the end, you will receive a “Success Message.”
Step 2: Update the eWay-CRM Outlook Add-in
The eWay-CRM Outlook Add-In has to be updated on all PCs.
- Right click on eWay-CRM icon in your system tray area and choose Update to the Latest Version.
- All Microsoft Office programs need to be closed so that eWay-CRM can be updated properly.
- In the end, after successful update, Microsoft Outlook will be opened.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also book our consultant. We will make a demo just for you.