Microsoft Outlook does not support categories for IMAP accounts.
eWay-CRM can automatically assign an Outlook category to all emails saved in eWay-CRM. A color tag will help you easily distinguish them in your mailbox.
- First, we need to create a category in eWay-CRM. Open Administration Settings > Groups and click New in the top left corner. Fill in the Group Name and check Used for Categorization in Outlook. To find out more about creating categories, have a look here.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
- Click on eWay-CRM Settings in the main ribbon.
- Under the tab Emails, check Automatically Categorize Saved Emails and select the category.
- Now, all new emails saved to eWay-CRM will automatically get the category that is also a color tag.