eWay-CRM can help you to create a recipient list that can be used for sending personal emails with the help of Microsoft Word Mail Merge functionality.
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Marketing.
- In the new window specify the Name of the campaign and select a Type (you can select any type apart from Professional Email). Click Save.
- To create a list of recipients, click the Edit Marketing List button.
- Select a target group, create filter and click Apply. You may use the filter editor to choose just the data you want. To learn more click here.
- The list of recipients will appear. Click Add.
- Click Action and select Send Bulk Email.
- A new Microsoft Word document will open up and you will be able to create the email message. You can use the Insert Merge Field to add recipient’s unique information.
- You can use the button Preview Results using the corresponding button on the ribbon.
- Once ready, click Finish & Merge > Send Email Messages…
- Specify the Subject line and other settings if needed and hit the OK button.
If you want to:
- create professional personalized emails,
- send attachments,
- collect feedback and track responses,
- send emails even if your Outlook is closed,
- link your campaign with Google Analytics,
- track unsubscribe reasons,
- set up delayed sending,
check out the instructions here.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.