eWay-CRM can help you to create a recipient list that can be used for sending personal emails with the help of Microsoft Word Mail Merge functionality.
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select the Marketing Campaign.
- In the new window specify the Name of the campaign and select a Type (Microsoft Word Mail Merge). Click Save.
- To create a list of recipients, click the Edit Marketing List button.
- Select a target group, create filter and click Apply. You may use the filter editor to choose just the data you want. To learn more click here.
- The list of recipients will appear. Click Add.
- Click Action and select Send Bulk Email.
- A new Microsoft Word document will open up and you will be able to create the email message. You can use the Insert Merge Field to add recipient’s unique information.
- You can use the button Preview Results using the corresponding button on the ribbon.
- Once ready, click Finish & Merge > Send Email Messages.
- Specify the Subject line and other settings if needed (e.g. in Mail format, you can set that file will be sent as an attachment) and hit the OK button.
If you want to:
- create professional personalized emails,
- send attachments,
- collect feedback and track responses,
- send emails even if your Outlook is closed,
- link your campaign with Google Analytics,
- track unsubscribe reasons,
- set up delayed sending,
check out the instructions here.