Save Emails to Contacts Manually
Save Emails from Your Contacts into eWay-CRM.
This tutorial explains manual saving of emails to eWay-CRM. To learn more about the automatical saving of emails, click here.
- eWay-CRM Desktop
- eWay-CRM Online (Outlook for web, MAC, or PC)
- eWay-CRM Online (Outlook for iOS or Android)
- Right-click on an email in your Inbox and choose Save to eWay-CRM.
- You will see a window as shown below.
- Click Yes to open the email in eWay-CRM. You can make sure that eWay-CRM has found the contact when see it in the Contacts tab in the bottom part of the window.
- If eWay-CRM couldn’t find the contact automatically, you can add it using a button Link to Existing Contact on the top ribbon.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop emails from your Inbox right to the Emails tab. This option especially makes sense if you want to save several emails at once.
eWay-CRM Online (Outlook for web, MAC, or PC)
- In your eWay-CRM Online, click an email you want to save to eWay-CRM and click Save Email.
- You will see the dialog with prefilled relations to items that are connected to this email address, or contact.
- In this field, you can type the name of any other item to relate it to the email and select it.
- You can filter items to see results only for some modules.
- If you want to set the email as private, click Mark this email as Private (only related users can see it). If you are satisfied with the setting, click Save.
- Now, the email is saved in eWay-CRM which is indicated by the Saved to eWay-CRM button.
- If you click three dots next to the button, you have other options. You can save the email in eWay-CRM or you can remove the email from eWay-CRM. You can also remove the email from eWay-CRM only by clicking the Save to eWay-CRM button.
eWay-CRM Online (Outlook for iOS or Android)
- In your eWay-CRM Online, click an email you want to save to eWay-CRM and in its body, click the three dots icon.
- Now, select Open eWay-CRM.
- The contact detail opens, and you can click Save email.
- In new window, you can add some related items and then just click Save.
Tip for Android
It may happen that you cannot see the Open eWay-CRM option at first sight. Please swipe up the menu to find the option.