Reset Your Password
If you forgot the password to your eWay-CRM account, it is easy to generate a new one. The steps are the same to login to eWay-CRM in Outlook, the web, or your smartphone:
- In the login dialog, click Forgot Your Password?
- In the new dialog, name the user whose password you want to change. Type in his or her name correctly because an email with a verification code will be sent to their email address. Then, click Reset Password.
- A verification code is sent to your email address that will be typed in here.
- Go to your email client and copy the 6-figure verification code (it will be different than in the picture) to the dialog. Then, click Verify.
- If the code was inserted correctly, you will create a new password and verify it. Now, just click Change Password.
- You can login to your account using your new password.
Reset Somebody Else’s Password
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon in Outlook. Alternatively, when you are using eWay-CRM Online, click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and click Admin Center.
- Click Users in the left menu.
- Click Add a User or select existing user and click Reset Password.
- In both cases, (new or existing user), you need to mark Force the user to change their password at first login if you want to force the user to reset his or her password.
- Confirm your choice by clicking OK.
- If the check box is marked, this dialog will pop up to each user that is required to change his or her password.
- User simply creates a new password in the new with the New Password field.
- User will confirm his or her new password by clicking Change Password.
- The new password will be set.