Imagine you are getting on a plane or going to another place without Internet connection. eWay-CRM allows you to save and review emails of your colleagues in the offline mode. You can make either all or selected emails available offline.
- Click Emails in the eWay-CRM ribbon where you can find all emails saved in eWay-CRM.
- Find emails you need, right-click on them and select Keep Offline Copy.
- Now, this email is saved on your computer and will be available in the offline mode.
This option is used mainly by companies, whose employees travel a lot, frequently do not have an Internet connection and may need offline access to their co-workers‘ emails and/or documents. Additional space on your hard drive will be required in this case, or you may need to delete outdated emails and documents.
- Click Administration Settings on the eWay-CRM ribbon and Log In.
- Go to General Settings> Global Settings > Category: Main and double-click on Keep All Documents and Emails Offline on All Client Computers.
- Mark the check box and click OK.
- Wait for 30 seconds for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
- Now, all emails and documents will be available in the offline mode for all eWay-CRM users.