eWay-CRM for Windows Outlook
For those who prefer written guide
- Right-click on an email in your Inbox and choose Save to eWay-CRM.
- You will see a window as shown below.
- Click Yes to open the email in eWay-CRM. In the dialog, you can make sure that eWay-CRM has found the company and you can see it in the Companies tab in the bottom part of the window.
- If eWay-CRM couldn’t find the company automatically, you can add it using a button Link to Existing Company on the top ribbon.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop emails from your Inbox right to the Emails tab. This option especially makes sense if you want to save several emails at once.
eWay-CRM for Microsoft 365
- Select email and click Save Email.
- Email is saved and you will see the dialog, where can be predefined some items that are related to the email. If you do not see your company here, just type its name and select it.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.