For those who prefer written guide
- Go to eWay-CRM web and start with creating your account. You can sign up by your email address, or if you already have a Microsoft account, you can use this to sign up to way-CRM. But do not forget: Your email address can be related to only one eWay-CRM account.
- When you confirm your way of signing up, insert some basic information about your company. Then, click Next.
- Select the type of the edition: Free or Trial.
- Fill in the data about your business.
- Add some other users that will use eWay-CRM in your company. Then, just create your account.
- In the success window, you can download eWay-CRM to your computer.
After installation and logging in, the eWay-CRM tab will appear in your Outlook ribbon.
Learn how to get started here.