eWay-CRM for Windows Outlook
- When the sign up is complete, click Get it from Microsoft or open Microsoft Store and search eWay-CRM.
- Click Install.
- You will be informed about the installation progress.
- As soon as the installation is completed, you will be notified that eWay-CRM is Installed. Now, just open Microsoft Outlook.
- In Outlook, you will be prompted to log into your eWay-CRM account.
- After installation and logging in, the eWay-CRM tab will appear in your Outlook ribbon.
Learn how to get started here.
eWay-CRM for Microsoft 365
- Go to Microsoft AppSource, where you can install eWay-CRM add-in. There, click Get it now.
- Confirm your details by clicking Get it now.
- After successful installation click Open in Outlook Web.
- Select one of the emails in your inbox and click three dots in the right top part of the email body.
- In the menu, go to eWay-CRM and then Preview Panel.
- You will see the eWay-CRM add-in panel where you click Login.
- Log in with the email address you used to create the eWay-CRM account.
- If the login is successful and you have data in your eWay-CRM related to the selected email (e.g. email address is related to a contact), you will instantly see everything about the item.
- You can pin the panel to the page by clicking the pin icon, so when you click on another email, you will immediately see information about the item.
If you already have an eWay-CRM account, download eWay-CRM Mobile for iOS or eWay-CRM Mobile for Android. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up here. The tutorial for signing up is in this article: Sign Up.
- Go to the Google Play Store (for Android) or to the App Store (for iOS).
- Search for “eway-crm”.
- Install eWay-CRM Mobile.
- Now, the application is installed on your phone.