For those who prefer written guide
- Click the Download button on our website. An installation file will be downloaded on your computer. Run it.
- When the installation of files is complete, launch Microsoft Outlook. Click Create Account in the splash screen.
- Select the type of the edition–Free or Premium.
- Fill in the data in the registration form.
- Choose if you want to create a sample data or keep the database blank.
- Choose what modules you want to have in your eWay-CRM Outlook. You can always reactivate modules by following this article.
- On the next step, you can specify:
- your company’s address for proposals
- whether you want to synchronize contacts between eWay-CRM and Outlook (available if you selected a blank database on the step 5)
- whether you want to create companies automatically while importing/synchronizing contacts
- whether you want to save emails from/to contacts automatically,
- whether you want to notify other users linked with a contact/company/deal or project about a new email, document or journal.
eWay-CRM tab will appear in your Outlook ribbon.
Learn how to get started here.