For those who prefer written guide
The Import from Microsoft Excel option might be a very useful feature especially if you need to migrate from another CRM or if you have purchased a contact list and now you want to move these contacts to eWay-CRM and track communication with them. If you want to import contacts from Microsoft Excel file, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Contacts tab on the eWay-CRM ribbon. Customize the eWay-CRM view so it contains all the fields you want to import. You can use the column chooser feature to add additional columns.
- Right click on any contact and select Import Data > Save Template for Import.
- Open the saved Excel file and fill it in with your data. Save the Excel file and close it.
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon, click on the button Import From Excel and select Excel file for import.
- You will see table where you can pair Excel columns with eWay-CRM columns. You specify what columns will be imported to where in eWay-CRM. If names of columns in Excel and eWay-CRM are same, eWay-CRM recognizes it and pair them automatically.
- To correct pairing, click on the value in the eWay-CRM column and select the column to what excel column will be imported.
- If everything is correctly paired, just click Import.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.