You can relate an existing item or new item to the item you have opened in detail.
Relation With New Item
- In the item dialog, click Add New.
- Now, select type of item you want to relate, e.g. Journal.
- The new journal window will be opened.
- Fill in values as you need. Then, click Save and Close.
- New journal will appear in its tab on item from what it was created.
Relation With Existing Item
- In the item dialog, click Link to Existing.
- Now, select the type of item you want to add, e.g. Document.
- List of documents will open.
- Double-click the document you want to add or click it and then press OK.
- Document will appear in its tab on item to what it was related.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.