Administrators have the option to share views with other users to be sure that everybody can see the lists with same columns and filters.
- Set columns and filters on a list as required. Then, towards the bottom of the grid report, click the funnel icon and select Save View.
- Administrators have the option to mark the Share With All Users check box. Mark it and confirm your choice by clicking OK.
- If the Administrator marks the check box and saves the view, this view will be available for all other users. For better orientation, this shared view will have (Public) suffix next to the name.
- If you wish to see all available user views, click again on the funnel icon and select Show List of Saved Views.
- In the list of views, there are two categories – Private and Public. Administrators can delete or order views in both categories, other users can remove or change order only of their private views.