If you are doing business abroad, you may want to use more than one currency.
To set up currencies you want to use, follow the following instruction.
- Click on Administration Settings on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Go to Module Settings > Drop Down Menus and click Currency in the column Description.
- In a pop-up window mark required currencies as Visible.
- Now, you can select one of the visible currencies for all Estimated Revenue fields in eWay-CRM.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.