If you are doing business abroad, you may want to use more than one currency.
To set up currencies you want to use, follow the following instruction.
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Click Drop-Down Menus in the left menu.
- Select some module with Currency drop-down menu (e.g. Bookkeeping) and move cursor over the Currency. Then, click pencil icon to edit the drop-down menu.
- In a pop-up window mark required currencies as Visible.
- Now, you can select one of the visible currencies for all Estimated Revenue fields in eWay-CRM.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.