While working with an item, you can add a document to it by selecting Add New > Document.
eWay-CRM allows you to save all types of files. Moreover, the preview option is available for images in BMP, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG and TIFF/TIF formats.
- Saving Attachments From Emails
- Saving of Word and Excel Documents Located on Your Computer
- Saving of Other Documents Located on Your Computer
- Right-click on an incoming email with an attachment and choose Save Attachments to eWay-CRM.
Alternatively, you can open the email and click Save Attachments to eWay-CRM in the top right corner.
- A window will pop up. Click OK and Yes to open the document.
- In the opened window specify Superior Item (deal or project), Company or Contact. You can also rename the file, select type and set the priority. Click Save.
Now, you can find the document under the Document tab in the related item (deal, project, contact or company).
- Open a file in Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Click Save to eWay-CRM button in the top right corner and follow the steps 2 and 3 described in the section titled Saving Attachments from Emails.
- Open a window item (e.g. contact, deal).
- Click on Documents tab.
- Minimize the window.
- Drag and drop files from your computer to the window.
- Follow the steps 2 and 3 described in the part called Saving Attachments from Emails.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.