- eWay-CRM Desktop
- Saving Attachments From Emails
- Saving Word and Excel Documents Located on Your Computer
- Saving Documents Located on Your Computer
- eWay-CRM Online
- eWay-CRM Mobile
- Right-click on an incoming email with an attachment and choose Save Attachments to eWay-CRM.
- A window will pop up. Click OK and Yes to open the document.
- In the opened window specify Superior Item (deal or project), Customer or Contact Person. You can also rename the file, select type and set the priority. Click Save.
- Now, you can find the document under the Document tab in the related item (deal, project, contact or company).
Alternatively, you can open the email and click Save Attachments to eWay-CRM in the top right corner.
- Open a file in Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Click Save to eWay-CRM button in the top right corner and follow steps 2 and 3 described in the section titled Saving Attachments From Emails.
- While working with an item, you can add a document to it by selecting Add New > Document.
- Drag and drop files from your computer to the window.
- Follow the steps 2 and 3 described in the part called Saving Attachments From Emails.
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Document.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can upload the file and fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- Newly created items will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another document, just click New document right in the list.
- When you open the document again, you can download it by clicking Download Document.
- Open an item (contact, company, deal, or project) and click on the plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select New Document.
- Click the arrow down button in the File field, find and select a required document or a picture.
- Fill in the desired fields, including the name of the document. You can write down your notes in the Note field and click Save in the top right corner.
- Open a record (contact, company, lead or project) and click on the plus sign in the top right corner (iOS) or bottom right corner (Android).
- Select New Photo.
- Take a picture and tap Use Photo/OK to save the photo.
- Fill in the desired fields, e.g. Name and Type. If any fields are mandatory in your eWay-CRM Desktop, they will be underscored with red in your mobile app. Write down your notes in the Note field and click Save in the top right corner.
- Open a document or image saved in eWay-CRM.
- Click on the Share or Download buttons.