When you customize workflow or create a new one, you may want the Probability field be populated with a percentage automatically while you move a deal from one stage to another.
- 0% New
- 20% Qualification
- 50% Proposal
- 100% Closed Won
You can put in probability manually, but if you want this to be populated automatically across the organization, follow the instructions below:
- Press SHIFT and click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon to go to old administration settings.
- Select Module Settings > Workflow Diagrams> Deal – Opportunity. You will see the workflows on the right side under two columns – Parent Status and Child Status.
- For example, you want to set 20% while you are moving a deal from New to Qualification. Double click on the row New – Qualification and in the opened window click Next.
- Select Actions Before and click Add Action.
- Select Set Field Value and click Next.
- Type in the word “Probability“ into the Database Field and specify the percentage in the Field Value field (e.g. 0.2 for 20%).
- Clicking the Finish and Next buttons finishes the wizard.
- Optionally, you can do the same for the workflow backwards – Qualification – New, so that if you saved a deal as Qualification with 20% probability by mistake, you could set it back to New with 0%.
- Specify 0 in the Field Value.
- Repeat steps above for the following workflows:
- Proposal–Closed Won
And, optionally, for other workflows, e.g.
If you need assistance with customization or want us to do it for you, contact us at [email protected]
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.