At first, you need to be sure that you are met all requirements that are related to sharing of contacts between eWay-CRM Mobile and other applications. These requirements are:
- User has permissions to export contacts and to view contacts in eWay-CRM.
- Provide Contacts to Others Apps on Mobile Devices is set to the Let It to the User value.
If all conditions are fulfilled, you can walk through these steps:
- Go to eWay-CRM Mobile settings.
- Select Device Contacts Integration.
- You will be asked whether you want to give eWay-CRM Mobile access to contacts in your phone. For correct sharing of contacts, this access has to be allowed.
- Turn on modules you want to integrate in mobile phone contacts.
- You will be immediately informed that sharing of contacts starts. You can see the progress in the notification area.
- As soon as the providing of contacts is completed, you can see eWay-CRM Mobile contacts in other applications on your phone and you can use them there. From this contact, you can get to eWay-CRM detail of contact or create a journal to this contact (contact and its company will be pre-filled).
- In eWay-CRM Mobile, there is a link to contact window in application you are using for contacts on your phone.
If you want to turn off the sharing of contacts, just go back to Settings > Contacts and turn off the switch. You will not share contacts, and these will be removed from other applications – it is not real removal, contacts are not provided to other applications any more. You can turn on sharing of contacts again, only tap the switch.