Grouping in eWay-CRM Web gives you better review of your items. There are different ways how to group:
- Click the grouping icon in the top right part of the list.
- Select the column(s) that should be used for grouping. Just mark the column name and grouping is immediately proceeded.
- when you close the dialog, you see the list grouped by selected criteria. You also see summarization for all groups and whole columns that support summarization.
- When you expand the group, you see all items that are parts of this group.
- You can ungroup the list same way as you grouped it or you can just right-click the name of the grouping column and select UnGroup.
- The next way how to group items in the list is to show Group By box. You can right-click the column name again or click three dots icon in the top right part of th list where you select Show Group By Box.
- The new bar is displayed above the list and you can easily drop the column(s) by their name and drop it here.
- Columns that are used for grouping are displayed in the Group By box so you have great review by what you are grouping by.