To receive notifications about deals that have not been either converted or closed and have a passed “Estimated End”:
- Go to the Administration Settings in the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Select Global Settings > Category: Deals. Double-click on the row Notify About Expired Deal Deadlines and mark the check box.
- Double click on the row Name of Group Reminded Due to Expired Deals and type in the user group.
- Wait 30 seconds for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
- Now, all users that belong to the specified user groups will receive notifications for overdue deals with clickable links like in the example below.