eWay-CRM does not allow to erase a user, to maintain data compactness, it is possible only to deactivate a user and delegate his or her agenda to other user.
If you want to deactivate a user, please follow these steps:
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Click Users in the left menu.
- Select the user you want to deactivate and click the Deactivate link that is enabled after selecting one user.
- In the dialog, select items you want to delegate to other user. This function is fitting when some of your employees quit and you need to delegate his or her work to a new employee. You easily assign all important items to your new employee. If you select modules and a user to who will be items delegated, just klik OK.
- The former employee was deactivated and his or her agenda was delegated to the new employee. He or she have to wait for automatic synchronization of data or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.