For those who prefer written guide
eWay-CRM has a number of predefined reports for each module. Click on the funnel icon at the bottom part of the window to get the list. You can also create your own reports, save and delete them by hitting Save View and Show List of Saved Views option.
- To add a column, right click on any column heading and select Column Chooser.
- A list of all available additional fields (including custom fields) for this module will appear. Drag and drop the name of the column you want to use from the customization module to the column headings.
- To remove a column from the list, just drag it away from the column heading.
Items in a list can be sorted by values in any column. You can sort them by clicking the column heading. Items can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
eWay-CRM allows you to work with filters.
- Right-click on any column heading and select Filter Editor from the context menu.
- In the Filter Editor, you can create advanced conditions similar to Microsoft Excel. You can filter any column using various operators.
You can also add more than one condition by clicking And in the left-upper corner of the Filter Editor. The + icon after And in the upper part of the Filter Editor window allows you to add another condition.
You can search easily among the items displayed in the list using the filter row, right beneath the column headings.
Some columns also allow you to search by selection. If you see an arrow in the search field, you can click on it and select values for this column. The option is available only for columns such as Type or Status, i.e. columns that contain only specific values in a drop down menu, not for values that you need to type in manually (see an example below).
Items in the list can be grouped by any column.
- Right-click the column heading and select Show Group by Box in the context menu.
- The Grouping area will appear above the column heading.
You can drag the columns which you want to group into this area. Simply drag and drop one or more columns here.