- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Click Users in the left menu.
- Click Add a User.
- Fill in all the details (First Name, Last Name, Email, User Name, Password – you can generate some strong automatically) and add a license to user so he or she can use eWay-CRM. Each active user needs valid license
- Click Next and specify the group(s). Based on the group(s) user gets permissions. Here, you can find out more about the predefined permissions.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.