eWay-CRM is a collaboration tool that allows sharing your data with the rest of your team. If you want to invite others, just create their accounts. Depending on user permissions, they will get access to the complete database, or just selected parts.
- Click Administration Center on the eWay-CRM ribbon in Outlook. Alternatively, when you are using eWay-CRM Online, click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and click Admin Center.
- Click Users in the left menu.
- Click Add a User.
- Fill in all the details (First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, Password – you can create your own, or allow our system to generate a strong one automatically) and add a license to a user so he or she can use eWay-CRM. Each active user needs a valid license. Be sure you have marked Send installation instructions in the email upon completion.
- In the License field, select license to the user and don’t forget to add all licenses the user should need. If you don’t mark some license, it means that some functions won’t be available to the user – e.g. if you don’t select Marketing, the user won’t be able to use the Marketing module and all its functions. For more information about licenses, go to Compare Plans.
- Click Next and specify the group(s). Based on the group(s) the user gets permissions. Here, you can find out more about the predefined permissions.
- The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to install eWay-CRM.