- On the eWay-CRM ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, click New and select Bookkeeping Record.
- Choose a Name, select the type called Issued Proposal. Click Active. Also, select Customer and Superior Item if you want to add the proposal to a business deal or a project.
- Add products/services into the bookkeeping record. You can search them by ID or Name. You can change the Quantity, Sale Price or apply a Discount. For more information about the Products module, please go to our Documentation.
- As soon as you make the proposal, save it.
- Click Export to Word > Proposal. A Microsoft Word template will open with predefined data.
This template is only an example, we are able to prepare a template that meets your needs and graphic specifications.
- Click File > Share > Send as PDF. A new email will appear with your quote attached as PDF. Send the email.
Creating an invoice is similar. Just choose the Sales Invoice in step 2.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.