- On the eWay-CRM ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, click New and select Bookkeeping Record.
- Choose a Name, select the type called Issued Proposal. Click Active. Also, select Customer and Superior Item if you want to add the proposal to a business deal or a project.
- Add products/services into the bookkeeping record. You can search them by ID or Name. You can change the Quantity, Sale Price or apply a Discount. For more information about the Products module, please go to our Documentation.
- As soon as you make the proposal, save it.
- Click Export to Word > Proposal. A Microsoft Word template will open with predefined data.
This template is only an example, we are able to prepare a template that meets your needs and graphic specifications.
- Click File > Share > Send as PDF. A new email will appear with your quote attached as PDF. Send the email.
Creating an invoice is similar. Just choose the Sales Invoice in step 2.