- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Project.
- On the project card specify Name of the project, a short description of what you deliver (1) and, optionally, Customer and Contact Person (2), Estimated End Date (3) and Estimated Profit (4).
- If this is a new Customer and/or Contact person, you may want to create them manually. To create a new company or a contact, click the plus sign right next to the Customer/Contact Person field and a new card item will pop-up.
- You may want to select a type of the project.
- Each of the types has it’s own workflow. To create you own types and workflows follow the instruction here.
- Once ready, click Save or Save and Close.
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Project.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- Newly created items will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another project, just click New project right in the list.
- In the main menu, tap on the + sign.
- Then, select New Project.
- The window for creating new project will be opened. Select a contact and its company will be filled.
- You can see default fields, but you can add other fields by tapping Add Field option.
- Then, you can select all other values you need and tap Save in the right top corner.
- The project will be saved and you will see its detail, so you can check values or work with data like phone numbers, addresses, etc.