Creating Tasks in eWay-CRM
- Open a Deal.
- Click Add New and choose Task.
- A task window will pop up with the predefined Superior Item (deal), Customer and Contact Person (taken from deal), date fields, Solver and Delegator.
- Specify Start Date, Due Date, Status, Priority. Set up the Reminder if needed.
- You may want to assign the task to another person. You just click Solver field and select correct user from the list. When you save the task, new solver automatically receives notification about assigning to this task.
Creating Tasks in Outlook
- In Outlook, go to the Tasks module (at the bottom part of the side menu).
- Click the New Task button to create a new task. It will open the Task window.
- Fill in all the necessary fields—Subject, Start and Due Date, etc. and specify a Superior Item (contact, company, deal, project or marketing campaign). In case you leave the field empty the task will not be saved to eWay-CRM and will stay in Microsoft Outlook only.
- Click Save & Close.
eWay-CRM allows you to create automatic tasks when the status of deals is being changed, e.g. a task can be created for a Project Manager once a Sales Rep changed the status to Converted to Project.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.