How to Create Task in eWay-CRM
- Open a Deal.
- Click Add New and choose Task.
- A task window will pop up with the predefined Superior Item (deal), Customer and Contact Person (taken from deal), date fields, Solver and Delegator.
- Specify Start Date, Due Date, Status, Priority. Set up the Reminder if needed.
- You may want to assign the task to another person. You just click Solver field and select correct user from the list. When you save the task, new solver automatically receives notification about assigning to this task.
How to Create Task in Microsoft Outlook Ribbon
- In Outlook, go to the eWay-CRM ribbon and click New where you select Task.
- New task window opens.
- To relate task with the deal, just select the deal as Superior Item. If the deal has filled company and contact, they will be automatically filled in task too.
- Fill in other values if you want and click Save and Close.
eWay-CRM allows you to create automatic tasks when the status of deals is being changed, e.g. a task can be created for a Project Manager once a Sales Rep changed the status to Converted to Project.