How to Create Task in eWay-CRM
- Open a Contact.
- Click Add New and choose Task.
- A task window will pop up with the predefined Contact Person, date fields, Solver and Delegator.
- Specify Start Date, Due Date, Status, Priority. Set up the Reminder if needed.
- You may want to assign the task to another person. You just click Solver field and select correct user from the list. When you save the task, new solver automatically receives notification about assigning to this task.
How to Create Task in Microsoft Outlook Ribbon
- In Outlook, go to the eWay-CRM ribbon and click New where you select Task.
- New task window opens.
- To relate task with the contact, just select it in the Contact field. If the contact has filled company, it will be automatically filled in task too.
- Fill in other values if you want and click Save and Close.