- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Deal.
- Fill in basic and contact information.
- To create a new company or contact, click the plus sign right next to Customer/Contact Person field and a new card item will pop-up.
- To create company or contact as text, click the small arrow right next to Customer/Contact Person field and you will see the list of items in your database. Insert company name or contact person name to the search field and click the Add as Text button. If you convert the deal later on, a new company and contact will be created, too.
- Once ready, click Save or Save and Close.
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Deal.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- New deals will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another deal, just click New deal right in the list.
- In the main menu, tap on the + sign.
- Then, select New Deal.
- The window for creating new deal will be opened. Select a contact and its company will be filled with all details.
- You can see default fields, but you can add other fields by tapping Add Field option.
- Then, you can select all other values you need and tap Save in the right top corner.
- The deal will be saved and you will see its detail, so you can check values or work with data like phone numbers, addresses, etc.