- To create a deal from an email, right-click the email in your mailbox and select Convert to Deal in the context menu.
Or open the email and click Convert to Deal in the top right part of the email window.
- A new deal card will be created with the email attached to it.
- If you have eWay-CRM Online, just click an email you want to convert to deal. If the email address is not saved in eWay-CRM yet, you will see a dialog, where you just click Convert to Deal.
- If the contact is already saved in eWay-CRM, just click the eWay-CRM icon in the right top part.
- Click Convert to Deal. The new item will be opened.
- Basic information is automatically filled in and you can insert any other data you want. Then, just save the deal.