Create Deals from Emails
Learn how to create deals from emails with two clicks.
This feature is available in module Sales (Free).
- To create a deal from an email, right-click the email in your mailbox and select Convert to Deal in the context menu.
- A new deal card will be created with pre-filled data from the email:
- The email itself will be attached to the new deal automatically.
Or open the email and click Convert to Deal in the top right part of the email window.
|1||Name (the subject of the email)|
|2||Date Received (the date of receipt of the email)|
|3||Customer (eWay-CRM will try to find a company with the identical email address. If there is no such a company, eWay-CRM will try to find a contact with the identical email address and will check if there is a company related to this contact. If eWay-CRM can’t find neither company nor contact with the identical email address, it will use the domain name from the incoming email)|
|4||Contact Person (eWay-CRM will try to find a contact with the identical email address and transfer the first and last name from the contact card. If there is no such a contact, it will use the prefix of the email address).|
|5||Email (the sender email address)|
|6||Contact Information (will be prefilled, if eWay-CRM finds a company with the identical email address or a contact with the identical email address linked with a company).|
- If you have eWay-CRM add-in for Outlook 365, just click an email you want to convert to deal.
- Click Convert to Deal. The new item will be opened in eWay-CRM Web.
- Basic information is automatically filled in, if the email address is already related to the contact or company in eWay-CRM, they are filled too and eWay-CRM inserts their address and other contact information. You can insert any other data you want. Then, just save the deal.