- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Contact.
- Type in the name and surname of the contact.
- You can select a company if it’s already saved in eWay-CRM by clicking the sign (in this case company’s address can be copied onto the contact card automatically). If the company doesn’t exist yet, you can create it by clicking the sign.
- Specify other details such email address, phone number, job title, etc. You can also upload a picture of the contact by clicking the profile icon. (We recommend that you upload quadrate images of the same size for all contacts).
- Once ready, click Save or Save and Close.
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Contact.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- Newly created items will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another contact, just click New contact right in the list.
- In the main menu, tap on the + sign.
- Then, select New Contact.
- The window for creating new contact will be opened. Fill in name and surname and add photo of the person. Then, you can select company that contact is working for (company can be add from the list or as text). Contact address will be automatically filled from the selected company.
- You can see default fields, but you can add other fields by tapping Add Field option.
- Then, you can select all other values you need and tap Save in the right top corner.
- The contact will be saved and you will see its detail, so you can check values or work with data like phone numbers, addresses, etc.
Was it useful?
- Synchronize Contacts with Outlook
- Import Contacts from Microsoft 365
- Import Contacts from Microsoft Outlook
- Import Contacts from Microsoft Excel
- Create Contacts from Emails
- Create Companies Manually
- Create Custom Fields
- Create Custom Forms
- Create Categories
- Save Emails to Contacts Manually
- Save Emails to Contacts Automatically