You may want to create a contact manually during a phone call or a meeting with a client. Here’s how:
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Contact.
- Type in name and surname of the contact.
- You can select a company if it’s already saved in eWay-CRM by clicking the sign (in this case company’s address can be copied onto the contact card automatically). If the company doesn’t exist yet, you can create it by clicking the sign.
- Specify other details such email address, phone number, job title, etc. You can also upload a picture of the contact by clicking the profile icon. (We recommend that you upload quadrate images of the same size for all contacts).
- Once ready, click Save or Save and Close.