- To create a contact from an email, right-click the email in your mailbox and select Convert to Contact in the context menu.
- A new contact card will be created with the email attached to it.
- You can select a company if it’s already saved in eWay-CRM by clicking the sign (in this case company’s address can be copied onto the contact card automatically). If the company doesn’t exist yet, you can create it by clicking the
Or open the email and click Convert to Contact in the top right part of the email window.
|1||Full Name – eWay-CRM will try to find a contact with an identical email address and transfer the first and last name from the contact card. If there is no such contact, it will use the prefix of the email address.|
|2||Email 1 is the sender email address.|
|3||Email that was used for creating contact is related to the contact in the HUB and Email tab.|
- If you have eWay-CRM Online, just click an email you want to convert to contact and click Convert to Contact.
- The new item will be opened in eWay-CRM Web. Basic information (name, email address) is automatically filled in and you can insert any other data you want. Then, just save the contact.