- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Company.
- Specify details (Company Name, Address, contact information, etc.).
- You can also add the logo of the company or some other picture that you will see in the detail and in the list of companies. Just click the camera icon and upload the picture from your hard drive.
- If you are done, click Save.
- Use Add New and Link to Existing to add any relation. You can add a new journal, task, document, deal, project, etc. Just give it a try and keep all data in one place.
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Company.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- Newly created items will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another company, just click New company right in the list.
- In the main menu, tap on the + sign.
- Then, select New Company.
- If you are in the companies list, you can tap on the + sign right away.
- In both cases, the window for creating new company will be opened. You can see default fields, but you can add other fields by tapping Add Field option.
- Fill in all values you need and tap Save in the right top corner.
- The company will be saved and you will see its detail, so you can check values or work with data like phone numbers, addresses, etc.