eWay-CRM is a powerful platform that helps businesses with organizing Contacts & Companies, Sales, Projects, and Email Marketing. Each of these four modules can be activated and deactivated separately which allows you to scale eWay-CRM exactly to your current needs.
|Contacts & Companies||The core module everybody starts with. Allows you to work with contacts, and companies, track communications and plan follow-ups.|
|Sales||Great for all who want to keep deals and business opportunities well organized.|
|Projects||Keeping track of all your deliveries or internal projects, including timesheets and resource planning.|
|Marketing||An in-built email marketing tool for efficient campaigns.|
We understand that every organization is different. This is why each module comes in four plans you can choose from:
|Free||Lite version with limited features. Great for startups, non-profits, or teams with limited budgets.|
|Basic||Starting edition for small teams that need basic customizations and live support.|
|Professional||Advanced plan for teams that need professional CRM and phone support.|
|Enterprise||The ultimate plan for those who want all features without compromises.|
The following scheme illustrates the complete list of options you have:
|Contacts & Companies|
You can set up any combination with just two limitations:
- If you use Contacts & Companies Free, your Sales, Projects, and Marketing must stay in the Free plan as well.
If you upgrade Contacts & Companies to Basic, Professional, or Enterprise, you can (but you don’t have to) upgrade your Sales, Projects, and Marketing as well. If you want, your Sales, Projects, and Marketing can stay in the Free plan.
- You have to keep the same plan for a module. If you, for example, subscribe to Sales Professional, all users who need the module Sales must work with the Professional plan. You can’t buy half of your sales team Sales Professional, and the other half just Sales Basic.
What Modules and Plans Do You Need (Example)
The eWay-CRM pricing can fit many businesses. Let’s have a look at a specific use case:
Your team consists of:
- 1x CEO
- 2x Sales Reps
- 1x Project Manager
- 1x Office Manager
You can subscribe for:
- 5x Contacts & Companies (Professional), because everybody must start with this module.
- 4x Sales and give access to your Sales Reps, Office Manager, and CEO.
- 3x Projects and give access to your Project Manager, Office Manager, and CEO.
- 2x Marketing and give access to your Office Manager and CEO. Sales Managers will still have access to basic responses, such as “Contact received a marketing email”, “Contact clicked on a hyperlink”, etc.
The goal is to save you money and give you the freedom to set up the configuration as you need. Whenever you bring a new person on board, you can add more licenses. It’s easy. Just set up your combination in the Admin Center.
What Tools Are Included
Our goal is to deliver the best CRM for Outlook. Since Microsoft Outlook runs on your PC, Mac, web, and mobile, eWay-CRM also contains apps for all operating systems.
|Add-in for Outlook for Windows||Our primary product containing complete functionality. You can download the Outlook extension to your Microsoft Outlook for Windows and get the job done!|
|Add-in for Office 365||The new add-in that sits inside your Outlook 365, no matter if you are on Mac, web, mobile, or PC.|
|Web App||An online client that runs inside any supported web browser.|
|Mobile App||Native apps for iOS and Android.|
If you subscribe to eWay-CRM, you automatically get access to all tools. Just set them up and start working!