- Open a project.
- Click Add New and choose Journal.
- The journal card will pop up with the prefilled Superior Item, Customer, Contact Person, Start Time and End Time. Additionally, you can specify other fields:
- Use Note field to specify details of a call/meeting.
- Click Save.
- In the the lower half of the journal card, you can attach such related information as Emails, Documents, Tasks, Calendar events, Deals, Projects, Companies, Contacts, Marketing Campaigns, Products or Categories.
- Now, you can find all your activities under the Journal tab on the project card.
- You can filter or group items by any field, e.g. by Type.Learn more here.
|1||Subject (short description of the activity, e.g. “Kick Off“, “Initial Talks“, “Discussion about …“).|
|2||Type (the drop-down menu can be customized in the Administration Center: Fields > Journal > Type).|
- Click the eWay-CRM icon in the email body and select New > Journal.
- You will see the new item dialog where you can fill in all values you want.
- If you are done, click Save or Save and Close.
- Newly created items will be immediately displayed in the list. If you need to create another journal, just click New Journal right in the list.
- Open a record (contact, company, deal or project) and click on the plus sign in the top right corner (iOS) or bottom right corner (android).
- Select New Journal.
- Fill in the desired fields, e.g. Title, Type. If any fields are mandatory in your eWay-CRM Desktop, they will be underscored with red in your mobile app. Write down your notes in the Note field and click Save in the top right corner.