Add Journals to Deals
Track Telephone Calls and Meeting Minutes.
This feature is available in module Sales (Free).
- Open a deal.
- Click Add New and choose Journal.
- The journal card will pop up with the prefilled Superior Item, Customer, Contact Person, Start Time and End Time. Additionally, you can specify other fields:
- Use Note field to specify details of a call/meeting.
- Click Save.
- In the the lower half of the Journal card, you can attach such related information as:
|1||Subject (short desciption of the activity, e.g. “Initial call,“ “Follow-up call,“ “Discussion about …“).|
|2||Type (the drop-down menu can be customized in the Administration Settings: Module Settings> Drop Down Menus > Journal Type).|
- Calendar events
- Marketing Campaigns
- Users (team members involed)
To link different modules, you can also use the buttons Add New and Link to Existing on the top ribbon.
Now, you can find all your activities under the Journal tab on the Deal card.
You can filter or group items by any field, e.g. by Type.
Learn more here.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also book our consultant. We will make a demo just for you.