- Go to Projects.
- Select a Project you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Edit values you wish to change.
- If there are some fields missing, (and you sure you have the required user permissions), it can be located under the Add Field button in its section.
- The Status field can also be changed. This specifies which phase of the workflow the Project is currently in.
- Click the Status field. You will see all available statuses that the Project can be moved to.
- If you move the Project status and you want and make some other changes, please click Save. Until the synchronization is complete, you cannot change the same Project, (but it is only a matter of seconds if you are online).
- If actions were related to the status change, (e.g. Creation of a Journal or Task, Sent Emails and so on), they will proceed as in Outlook.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.