To receive notifications about deals that have not been either converted or closed and have a passed “Estimated End”:
- Go to the Administration Settings in the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Select Global Settings > Category: Deals. Double-click on the row “Notify About Expired Deal Deadlines” and set “1” in the field.
- Double click on the row “Name of Group Reminded Due to Expired Deals” and type in the user group.
- Wait 30 seconds for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
- Now, all users that belong to the specified user groups will receive notifications for overdue deals with clickable links like in the example below.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.