eWay-CRM is closely integrated with the Task module in Microsoft Outlook. You may want to:
- create tasks right in eWay-CRM while you are working with a deal, or
- create tasks in Outlook first and link them to items in eWay-CRM.
In both cases, as a result, tasks will appear in the tasks list in Outlook.
Creating Tasks in eWay-CRM
- Open a Deal.
- Click Add New and choose Task.
- A task window will pop up with the predefined Subject: Customer (1) and Deal name (2).
The Superior Item will be also predefined.
- Specify Start date, Due date, Status, Priority. Set up the Reminder if needed.
- You may want to assign the task to another person by clicking the corresponding button in the ribbon. Learn more about this functionality here. Click Save & Close.
Creating Tasks in Outlook
- In Outlook, go to the Tasks module (at the bottom part of the side menu).
- Click the New Task button to create a new task. It will open the Task window.
- Fill in all the necessary fields—Subject, Start and Due Date, etc. and specify a Superior Item (contact, company, deal, project or marketing campaign). In case you leave the field empty the task will not be saved to eWay-CRM and will stay in Microsoft Outlook only.
- Click Save & Close.
eWay-CRM allows you to create automatic tasks when the status of deals is being changed, e.g. a task can be created for a Project Manager once a Sales Rep changed the status to Converted to Project.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.