- Open a Contact.
- Click Add New and choose Journal.
- The Journal card will pop up with the prefilled Contact, Start Time and End Time. Additionally, you can specify other fields:
|1||Subject (short desciption of the activity, e.g. “Initial call,“ “Follow-up call,“ “Discussion about …“).|
|2||Type (the drop-down menu can be customized in the Administration Settings: Module Settings> Drop Down Menus > Journal Type).|
|You can also add Superior Item or Company.|
- Use Note field to specify details of a call/meeting.
- Click Save.
- In the the lower half of the Journal card, you can attach such related information as:
- Calendar events
- Marketing Campaigns
- Users (team members involed)
To link different modules, you can also use the buttons Add New and Link to Existing on the top ribbon.
Now, you can find all your activities under the Journal tab on the Contact card.
You can filter or group items by any field, e.g. by Type.
Learn more here.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.