- Click Administration Settings located within the eWay-CRM ribbon and Log In.
- Click Users under the Users and Permissions.
- Click New or Edit if you want to reset a password for an existing user.
- In both cases, (new or existing user), you need to mark Force Password Change at Next Logon if you want to force the user to reset his or her password.
- Confirm your choice by clicking OK.
- If the check box is marked, this dialog will pop up to each user that is required to change his or her password.
- User simply creates a new password in the new with the New Password field.
- User will confirm his or her new password by clicking OK.
- The new password will be set.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.