Open a Lead.
- Click Add relation with a new item and choose New journal.
- The Journal card will pop up with the prefilled Superior item, Company, Contact, Start and End. Additionally, you can specify:
1) Title (short desciption of the activity, e.g. “Initial call“, “Follow-up call“, “Discussion about …“),
2) Type (the drop-down menu can be customized in the Administration Settings: Module settings> Drop down menus >JournalType),
- Use Note field to specify details of a call/meeting.
- Click Save.
- In the the lower half of the Journal card, you can attach such related information as:
- Calendar events
- Marketing campaigns
- Users (team members involed)
To link different modules, you can also use the buttons Add relation to a new item and Add relation to an existing item on the top ribbon.
Now, you can find all your activities under the Journal tab on the Lead card.
You can filter or group items by any field, e.g. by Type.
Learn more here.