- Converting Leads to Companies and Contacts
- Converting Leads to Projects
Converting Leads to Companies and Contacts
You may want to create a company and contacts as soon as a prospect becomes your customer. You receive many incoming leads, but only few of them start doing business with you. It is much better to put them into eWay-CRM as leads and convert them to companies once they agree to become your customers.
- Click on Customer status in the workflow tab.
- A new window will pop-up. Check Company and Contact and click Yes.
- The Company and Contact will be created in eWay-CRM with all communication history transferred from the Lead. The Lead itself will stay in eWay-CRM with the status as “Customer.“
Converting Leads to Projects
If you have to track delivery/implementation after the sale, you may want to convert a lead to a project.
- Click on Converted to project status in the workflow tab.
- A new window will pop-up. Check Project and click Yes.
All comunication history will be transferred into a new project, and the lead will be marked as “Converted to project.“