|« Previous Chapter||Next Chapter »|
Step 1: Track Business Opportunities
Creating a new deal is similar to creating a new contact. We have already learned that yesterday. Imagine that you have received a promising email asking for more information or a call.
- Right-click the email in your mailbox and select Convert to Deal in the context menu.
- A new deal card will be created with pre-filled data from the email. The email will be attached to the new deal automatically.
- Correct or fill in missing fields and click Save.
Step 2: Schedule Meeting
You’ve agreed on a meeting or a conference call. Let’s set it up in your calendar.
- Click Add New and choose Calendar.
- A new calendar event will pop up with some fields prefilled: Subject, Location, and Notes.
- To invite other people to the event, use the button Invite Attendees in the top part of the window. Just make sure that the note does not contain anything you’d like to keep under your roof.
- Save or Send the meeting. As a result, the event will appear both in your Outlook Calendar and under the Calendar tab on the deal.