|« Previous Chapter||Next Chapter »|
Step 1: Make a List of Your Products/Services
In order to start selling, you need to clarify the prices. If you sell goods, create a list of all your stock items. If you provide services, list them too and specify your hourly rate.
To Make a List Manually:
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Products.
- Specify the Name, Product ID, Unit and List Price. Click Save and Close.
Step 2: Create Quotes and Invoices
eWay-CRM makes creating proposals and invoices simple, reliable and efficient. Use your product catalog to determine the price automatically.
Creating a Proposal
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, click New and select Bookkeeping Record.
- Choose a Name, select the type called Issued Proposal. Click Active. Also, select Company and Superior Item if you want to add the proposal to a business deal or a project.
- Add products/services into the bookkeeping record. You can search them by ID or Name. You can change the Quantity, Sale Price or apply a Discount.
- As soon as you make the proposal, save it.
- Click Export to Word > Proposal. A Microsoft Word template will open with predefined data.
- Click File > Share > Send as PDF. A new email will appear with your quote attached as PDF. Send the email.
Creating an invoice is similar. Just choose the “Sales Invoice” in step (2).
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.