|« Previous Chapter||Next Chapter »|
Step 1: Make List of Your Products/Services
In order to start selling, you need to clarify the prices. If you sell goods, create a list of all your stock items. If you provide services, list them too and specify your hourly rate.
To Make a List Manually:
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Products.
- Specify the Name, Product ID, Unit and List Price. Click Save and Close.
Step 2: Create Quotes and Invoices
eWay-CRM makes creating proposals and invoices simple, reliable and efficient. Use your product catalog to determine the price automatically.
Creating a Proposal
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, click New and select Bookkeeping Record.
- Choose a Name, select the type called Issued Proposal. Click Active. Also, select Customer and Superior Item if you want to add the proposal to a business deal or a project.
- Add products/services into the bookkeeping record. You can search them by ID or Name. You can change the Quantity, Sale Price or apply a Discount.
- As soon as you make the proposal, save it.
- Click Export to Word > Proposal. A Microsoft Word template will open with predefined data.
- Click File > Share > Send as PDF. A new email will appear with your quote attached as PDF. Send the email.
Creating an invoice is similar. Just choose the Sales Invoice in step 2.