|« Previous Chapter||Next Chapter »|
Step 1: Create a Project
You will never get lost in projects as long as you keep them in eWay-CRM. Set the project up, choose your team and plan a budget.
- Click New > Project in the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Fill in all the necessary information. We strongly recommend entering Customer, Contact Person, Name, and Estimated End.
- Save the record.
- If you want to add other team members to the project team, click Edit Team.
- Choose your colleagues and click Next.
- In the following screen, you can assign their roles. You don’t need to mark everyone. Just make sure you chose a Project Manager – the one who is responsible for the job. Confirm by OK.
Step 2: Create and Assign Tasks
Use tasks to establish deadlines and keep your projects up to date. You can review all the tasks assigned to a particular project at any time in both eWay-CRM and Microsoft Outlook TODO list.
- Click Add New and choose Task.
- If you want to assign a task to somebody else, click the Solver field and select new user. Save the task.
Do you have questions? Our consultants have answers.
Do not hesitate to contact us.