|« Previous Chapter||Next chapter »|
Step 1: Create Marketing Campaign
Every marketing campaign should have its record in eWay-CRM. Start from scratch and set your campaign up.
- Click New on the eWay-CRM ribbon and select Marketing Campaign.
- Specify the Name of the marketing campaign (e.g. Newsletter) and make sure that Professional Email type is selected. Click Save.
Step 2: Make List of Recipients
Choosing your audience influences how relevant your communication is. Pick your contacts carefully to get the best results.
- Click the Edit Marketing List tab.
- In the new window, select a target group and create a filter. Click Apply and Add.
- You will be redirected back to the marketing campaign. Under the tab Marketing List, you will find a list of addresses.
Step 3: Prepare Message and Send It
You can build your newsletter from scratch or use a predefined template.
- Click Action > Send Bulk Email.
- In the Message panel, specify the Subject, Sender Email, and Sender Name. Click Use text from to choose whether you want to utilize one of the predefined templates or upload your own HTML template. Сlick Save and Continue.
- On the Details panel, you can add attachments and specify other additional options (Track Link Clicks, Google Analytics, Send Date, Unsubscribe Reasons). Click Save and Continue.
- Double-check your settings on the summary screen. As soon as you are happy with the campaign, click Send and close.
Step 4: Receive Feedback
Analyze the results and find out how many people have received your email, who opened it or clicked the link. Using such data and collecting feedback greatly improves the success rate in the future.
- You will see first responses in 30-60 minutes, but it pays off to wait a few days to get the whole picture. You can find general statistics at the card of the campaign.
- You can also check the result for each email address separately. Just double click on the Responses Count for each contact.