A COMPLETE INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT OUTLOOK AND A STRONG ONE WITH WORD AND EXCEL
- eWay-CRM is so deeply embedded into Microsoft Outlook that it is actually an integral part of it.
- We create our CRM so that it looks exactly like Microsoft Outlook. Because of that, our users don’t need to learn how to work with another system and they adapt quickly.
- eWay-CRM starts automatically when you open Microsoft Outlook.
- After installing eWay-CRM, individual modules appear in the Microsoft Outlook toolbar. There is no need to start a new app.
- In Microsoft Word and Excel, you will find buttons for saving documents straight into eWay-CRM.
DATA SYNCHRONIZATION – BOTH AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL
- eWay-CRM can automatically save e-mails, sync contacts, calendar, or tasks.
- Synchronization happens easily via the button “Synchronize with eWay-CRM.” If you prefer to choose the e-mails and contacts that should be synchronized with eWay-CRM, you can use the button “Save to eWay-CRM.”</
- You can choose the modules to synchronize. Everything is easy and intuitive.
A CLOSE CONNECTION WITH MICROSOFT WORD AND EXCEL
- A functional integration with Microsoft Word and Excel allows you to save every chosen document to eWay-CRM by clicking “Save to eWay-CRM.”
- eWay-CRM automatically keeps an eye on all document revisions. You can return to an early version at any time.
- Each document can be easily saved and connected to a desired record, such as a contact or a project.
What does David Bell, a criminal defense attorney from Kansas City, Missouri, say about the integration?
“We mainly use eWay-CRM because it is integrated with Microsft Outlook so perfectly that we can hardly see any distinction between the two.”David Bell, a criminal defense attorney from Kansas City, Missouri.