How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Emails » How to Tag/Categorize Emails Saved in eWay-CRM
Microsoft Outlook does not support categories for IMAP accounts.
eWay-CRM can automatically assign an Outlook category to all emails saved in eWay-CRM. A color tag will help you easily distinguish them in your mailbox.
- First, we need to create a category in eWay-CRM. Open Administration Settings > Groups and click New in the top left corner. Fill in the Group Name and check Used for categorization in Outlook. To find out more about creating categories, have a look here.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
- Click on eWay-CRM Settings in the main ribbon.
- Under the tab E-mails, check Automatically categorize saved e-mails and select the category.
- Now, we also need to create the category eWay-CRM in your Outlook. Right click on any email and press Categorize and All categories.
- Press New and create the category eWay-CRM here as well. Choose the color you like.
Now, all new emails saved to eWay-CRM will automatically get the category – a color tag.