How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Contacts » How to Synchronize Outlook Contacts with eWay-CRM
Apart from one-time import of contacts from Outlook to eWay-CRM, you may want to synchronize your existing Outlook contacts with eWay-CRM. This way, changes made in the Outlook contact will affect the corresponding contacts in eWay-CRM and vice versa.
Synchronization will also allow you to access your contacts on mobile devices synced with Outlook.
eWay-CRM allows you to synchronize contacts automatically or manually.
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon, go to eWay-CRM Settings > Contacts and check the box Automatically synchronize eWay-CRM contacts with Microsoft Outlook contacts.
- If you want to synchronize only a specific group of contacts, you can check the box Set synchronization condition from eWay-CRM to Microsoft Outlook and apply a filter (see an example below).
- Optionally, you can exclude your private contacts in Outlook from synchronization (Do not synchronize private contacts in Microsoft Outlook).
- By default, if you delete a contact from eWay-CRM it won’t be deleted from Outlook automatically and vice versa. To change the settings, check Remove corresponding Outlook contacts when removing eWay-CRM contacts and Remove corresponding eWay-CRM contacts when removing Outlook contacts.
- Click OK and restart Outlook. As soon as Outlook starts again, it will import all your eWay-CRM contacts into Outlook and vice versa.
If you want to synchronize just some specific contacts, follow the instructions below.
- Open the contact list in Microsoft Outlook.
- Select all contacts that you want to synchronize with eWay-CRM (you can use Ctrl+A or Shift+A to highlight required contacts).
- Right click on them and select Synchronize with eWay-CRM.
Or click Synchronize with eWay-CRM in the contact window in the top right corner.