How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Getting Started » How to Purchase eWay-CRM Premium
The eWay-CRM website allows you to download eWay-CRM Free and eWay-CRM Premium Trial. These versions are limited. eWay-CRM Free is intended only for one user and eWay-CRM Premium Trial is the full version, but only for 30 days. If you decide to continue with full version of eWay-CRM, you can easily purchase eWay-CRM Premium right in the application.
There are two ways to get to the Purchase section. The easiest is to click the Purchase button in the eWay-CRM ribbon. You can also log in to Administration Application and go to the Purchase section to reach the same result.
The dialog shows information about your version, number of users and validation. If you want to buy eWay-CRM Premium license, just click the Purchase button. Follow these instructions to ensure a succesfull purchasing process:
- The first step of the purchase is to fill in your contact information. Fields are prefilled by credentials you provide during the download of the eWay-CRM from https://www.eway-crm.com/download/. Mandatory fields are E-mail Address and Country, but you can add in other credentials for easier communication. If the form is filled due to your need, please go on by pressing Next.
- You can specify the number of users in the new window. This is the number of persons who will be able to use eWay-CRM Premium. You can edit the number due to your current needs. The dialog also contains the summary of the order and your final price. If you are satisfied with your choice, please go on by clicking Next. If you want to go back to the previous step, please click Back.
- Please, read the license agreement properly. If you did so, you need to mark I accept the order check box. If you tried to continue without marking the field, the form will not allow you to and you will see the red note (as indicated in the picture below). If you agree and you marked the check box, please go on by clicking Next. If you want to go back to the previous step, please click Back.
- This is the final phase where you select the payment method. The PayPal method is available now. Click the PayPal button and PayPal login window will pop up. Fill in your PayPal account login credentials. The service is provided by PayPal and its safety is guaranteed. If you select the payment method and log in to your account, finish the process by clicking Finish order and pay. The payment will be withdrawn from your PayPal account and your eWay-CRM Premium license will be paid. If you want to go back to the previous step, please click Back.
- The purchase should successfully end and you will be able to use your eWay-CRM Premium with all its functions.
To make sure that your Trial or Free version has been upgraded to the Premium version:
Open eWay-CRM Settings and continue to the tab Connection.
Make sure that “hosting” is included into your Web Service Address. If so, it means that your account has been moved from the testing to the live environment and all your data have been transferred to a new account with a sharing capability.
You will receive the invoice within 1-2 days after the purchase.